Spent three consective days to complete the Reflections 2-Step. Rewarded with a Brilliant Silver Diamond, extremely gloss & crystal clear and of course my back hurts
1. The car was washed and clayed a week ago but not been driven. Before I started, I cleaned the car once more with very little Showtime. The weather had been less humid and both products were able to get harden and hazy within 1-2 hours before buff off.
2. Reflections Advanced Car Wax. I found that this product smells very nice, so addicted to it!.
The wax is thicker than S&G, so I occasionally moisted the applicator with a bit of showtime and it went smoothly. As I used only one applicator pad (knew I should have used two), the 'cleaner' had transferred a lot of dirts to the pad. Great, it cleans too!
3. After Reflections Advanced Car Wax applied, the car is crystal clear and clean, very shiny already. The gloss was not yet as intense as after Top Coat is applied. Like the SG, not feeling a bit of greasy.
4. Top Coat, this time, for some reasons, I like the smell of it. Top Coat is much thiner and lighter, very easy to apply. It was like a lady putting on face cream something. Anyone has not tried this, I must say it is a new experience. I was using very little at a time and Top Coat is so easy to spread across a larger area. I must say the application effort is just half of the Reflections Advanced Car Wax!
5. When came to the final buff stage, with the help of a MF paper moisted with a bit of Show time, the product is very easy to remove completely with just one piece of the suggested (fantastic) Mothers Polishing Towel.
Frankly, I could not control myself to stop taking photos of this piece of fine jewel. Mothers Reflections series products is bringing this 3 years old car a complete new look! The result is much better than the time when I only applied Top Coat over the 3-step.
Reflections Advanced Car Wax was doing a very good job in sealing, the paint is felt as smooth and clean as there were Carnuaba wax on it.
In the photos, you will find some parts of the car still have residues that would be something I will catch up tommorrow with a new Mothers Detailing Towel and better lighting and recovered sore hands.
( sorry, the dirty exhausts pipes need chrome cleaner , I know