I listened really close to everyone`s comments about UPP etc when I was deciding if I should get some. One thing that stuck out is that how UPP and water don`t mix and if they do, goo from hell would be produced.

I had some of that dreaded "water hidden in seams" come out on me while I was doing the UPP and it didn`t seem to faze it at all. The UPP applied and removed just like normal.

At least that`s one thing I don`t have to worry about.

UPDATE

Right after I sent this, the urge to "go see if it was just a fluke" came over me, so I took a M/F applicator, got it wet, then rung it out. I don`t think I can accurately describe just how insanely thin and evenly the UPP went on. Yes I felt some `resistance` when applying it, but for the most part it simply glided on. A light spritz of water on the applicator made it even easier to apply. I have to leave in about 45 minute to take the kid to the Orthodontist so I won`t have time to remove the UPP and post about it, so I`ll let you know later tonight.

UPDATE II

It removed with just a bit of difficulty, but that may have been because I was only able to let the UPP set up for about 15 minutes. However the slickness and finish are still `up there.` In a few minutes, I`ll be headed outside with the damp applicator and applying the next coat.