Chadwick's Auto Detailing membim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Wolfgang sealant on Black Bimmer

I`m sorry that I can`t provide pictures, but I can give you some feedback on the new Wolfgang Sealant.

After claying my car with Pinnacle Poly Clay, I polished with P21S cleansing lotion and a white pad from CMA. The car looked great as we all know that polishing provides 80% of that desired look. I normally follow up the polish with AIO followed by Pinnacle Souveran. I love this look and it`s perfect for my jet black 330Ci.

Well, I`ve been reading up on WG`s sealant so I gave it a try. WOW! It`s amazing. I went directly from the P21S polish to the WG and it looked as good as the Pinnacle Souveran with AIO. It has a little bit of a brighter shine than the Souveran but the same amount of depth and liquid shimmer.

I applied the WG with a grey finishing pad from CMA and let it set for about 20 minutes. Buffs off nicely. No hard rubbing or streaking at all. I might top it with Souveran but I`m not totally sure it needs it.

I used it on my paint, glass, and light lenses. Washing the pollen off my car the next day made me realize how awesome these synthetic sealants are. The water literally jumped off the car. I was very impressed.

If your thinking of trying the WG sealant, don`t hesitate. It`s awsome. Sorry if I sound like I`m selling the product. I`m just really excited about the look it provides with the protection too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used it on my black 328 and found it to look a bit oily until it settled down a bit, like the next day. The polish is wonderful really gets the car clean and smooth. The cost will be hard to handle for me, there are a lot more products that I likw just as well in a better price range!
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Chadwick's Auto Detailing membim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which products?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am with Membim...put the Wolfgang on my black SUV and it looks incredible. I usually have Souveran on it but I tried the Wolfgang out last week and it is amazing. Worth the few extra dollars for sure! Everyone should try it once.. Just look at these pictures!
    http://www.wolfgangcarcare.com/photopost/
    Keep Detailing! :drunk:

Professional Detailer detailbarn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll chime in here too , Wolfgang is some awsome stuff. IMHO I think it one of the best products to come out in a long time. It has the slickness of Zaino with the depth of S100 and is easier to apply than just about any sealant I`ve tried. The price is ok by me , since the results and appplication are on par with the best. For those who have the Wolf , try and top it with some s100 it really makes the paint look dripping wet.
    Doug Lucas
    The Detail Barn

Thread Information