97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like

what`s the difference between P21S& S100 besides price?

Anyone care to share?
    "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." John 3:3

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a question that is asked alot I guess. Some emailed the maker (both are made from same company)

S100 - Has flex agents, has a slight consistency difference (lighter color and feel maybe different), and is made for motorcycles, and alot cheaper

P21S - More yellow supposedly, made for vehicles, and company claims its worth the money for the automotive wax.

You can still use S100, many really don`t see a difference. Don`t be afraid of it thats for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Woob is correct.
    I have asked this question as well, I have answered this question as well, I have used these two products....here are my observations....

P21S - I bit harder consistancy in the jar....goes on smooth and silky.
    S100 - I tinge bit softer in the jar, seems to go on more silky and buttery.

They both buff off the same.

I cannot tell a $10 difference (I think it is more now) between the two products once applied to the car. I have used it on both Silver Metallics, Olive Greens, Dark Carbon Blue and White colors.

I am sticking with S100....Cheaper, for all practicle purposes the same product. My gut tells me if there is a very slight difference in color and feel, it is the Flex agents within the product.

This is tremendous marketing! Free enterprise allows companies to hone the crafty skill of "How do we sell the same thing to different markets?" How many flavors of vanella are there? You get the idea.

Here is the one of the few Latin phrases I know....."Caveat Emptor"....." buyer beware".
    crobarcars@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I was asking the same q....thanks for the great answers:band

May I ask about the durability of both? Can I assume that if S100 has more flex element that it won`t be as durable under weather?
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe flex agent means if the metal bends, it will still bond. Durability should be same, it shouldnt be any different. Probably 2-4 months? It all depends on your environment.

Post Thanks / Like
    What I find odd about the marketing of S100 is that it is sold in every Harley dealership. The land of the $20k+ motorcycles, and highly expensive accessories. Why would they make S100 $10 cheaper than P21S and sell S100 in a market that is known for paying excessive $ on products.

A jar of S100 will last a bike owner many years, they would easily spend $25 for a jar.

97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your responses!
    "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." John 3:3

Post Thanks / Like
    I used S100 almost exclusively on both of my black Harleys. It`s got a great deep look to it, but I have found that it is not all that durable and it seems to mar quite easily. It sure is easy on and easy off. I used to apply it after every other ride.

Right now I am trying NXT on both bikes.

Because of S100`s rather limited durabilty factor I`d not even consider using it on my BIG black Hemi.

Tom :cool
    2 white Tacomas and 2 black Harleys. I got half-way smart.

Thread Information