Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like

PB`s Bio-Degradable cleaner

I have noticed that the bottle recommends this product for everything from wheels to engine bays. And Steve himself recommended it for cleaning interiors (vinyl, leather, carpets, etc)

However, sicne it does such heavy to light cleaning, and is able to be dilluted. Are there any ratios out there for proper usage? How about experience with the product and the way different materials/surfaces react to the products, and at what concentration (full? dilluted? at what ratio if so?)
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes i did not put dilution ratios on the bottle for a specific reason.

Everyone has different needs and for me to say "use this strength" would be impossible ...try an unseen area as the bottle says, and if it`s too strong ..like for an interior..dampen the cloth instead of diluting...if that`s too strong...then start at 20-30% dilution and go from there....
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Boss_429
    Poorboy,

Is your BDC safe for all finishes. In other words, it you get a little on the paint or wheels, will it stain, or cause any problems?

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boss i use it to pre-scrub my RWL on the trucks....I get all over everything when scrubbing, like most people, and have seen no problems on the paint or wheels....i usually will Spray some Spray and Wipe on the wheel before starting to work...and then I Spray and Wipe on the wheels and body after using the cleaner and Bold N Bright.

I`ll go out later and do some playing..I have a nice aluminum wheel besides the clearcoated ones to experiment on
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So,...I decided to drag an old post up instead of starting a new one. Surprisingly (or maybe not?) there aren`t many threads on the bio-cleaner from Poorboy`s World.

Anywho.... I hadn`t really tried this product other than the quick test on brake dust to answer a different posts` question. (It works on brake dust, by the way.)

Today I got to wax a friend at works` truck (her husband`s, actually). This is an early 90`s chev ext cab 4x4 that her husband uses for work. He`s not too particular about the truck.
    Back to the story. I finished the waxing and decided to do the interior windows (how can people who smoke not realize how hazed their windows get?). I would like to mention here that I really like Poorboy`s glass mf! I would also like to mention that it saddened me to subject it to those windows.
    Once I got the windows done, I figured..."Man...This cab is terrible! I should do something about this. This looks like a job for....Bio-cleaner!!"
    I didn`t dilute it at all. Full strength and the dirt ran! If dirt could speak it would be screaming in fear!
    It cleaned up the arm rests (Well, how `bout that? They`re gray, not black.), the dash, console and control panel (They`re all gray too, not a yellow/brown afterall.), and the steering column.
    I especially liked when the mf I was using would be miraculously cleaned where ever I squirted it wth the cleaner!

So in closing, this be good stuff.:-p
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Thread Information