Practice makes "PERFECT" clean4u's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

in a slump here!

Believe it or not its kinda slow here in my area! How can i get more customers. Any of you can give suggestions on this matter?Im I doing something wrong or what? I pass out business cards everything. People stop by and I give them info on what I do. I believe im within all the other guys in my area as far as prices go!Maybe i need to get in a better area or something. Anybody can help?
    "A Clean Ride is a Happy Ride" To some its just a Ride!!!! So True!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The rain is killing me here, it`s rained 23/25 days now!
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    im dead too .. its around 100 degrees & i dont think anyones thinking about detailing right now.. i did a bunch of cars last month & saved most of the loot .. im glad i have a good full time job .this is my first year here detailing and i had a feeling it would be like like this in july .. im going to pass out some more flyers while its slow ..
    back in buisness baby

Still Around
    Post Thanks / Like
    It`s slow for me too... because it rains almost everyday!

Post Thanks / Like
    We all have slow times. For those of us who have employees, it`s especially difficult because they rely on us for their income. In times like these, I look for work by doing my telemarking calls.
    1. to people who have their cars for sale in the papers. I`ll be the first to admit that this sucks. Some people may not mind doing it, I personally hate it. It is not the most productive marketing tool and people mostly don`t like getting the call. It does work though. It`s a numbers game, make enough calls, and you`ll get work. Just don`t give up, no matter how much you want to.
    2. to previous customers. I call and suggest services that should be done. If I really need the work, I`ll make up some phony promo to entice them to make an appointment.
    3. to shop accounts. I market auto shops, tire places, lube joints, etc. Several of them have my signs in their shops to drive biz my way. This doesn`t get me deals right away but does keep me and my business fresh in the minds of the workers at the shops.
    I`ve been busy but I`ll try to make some time.

Post Thanks / Like
    BREAKING NEWS.. ive landed a detail job on a new dodge crew cab truck tomorrow .. black paint.. see i knew the phone would ring..have faith
    back in buisness baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by bigron62
    BREAKING NEWS.. ive landed a detail job on a new dodge crew cab truck tomorrow .. black paint.. see i knew the phone would ring..have faith
    WOW!!

`NuFinish` on new black paint.

I can hardly wait to see the photos of this job!!

Thread Information