Post Thanks / Like

Quickest Easiest Wax?

What have yall used that is the quickest easiest on/off wax? I`m looking for a spray wax (if theres a good one) to use when I do my basic wash and wax on customers cars. Hand waxing w/ paste is killing my time so I need something quick so I can do more cars.
    How long does the wax hold up?
    How well does it do on a hot surface? I did a black Lincoln LS that would *burn* my wax when I put it on b/c it was so hot.
    How easy on/off is it?
    Any and all opinions are welcomed.
    Thanks.

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive experimented with Eagle One Wax-As-U-Dry on some of my customers that just want a quick wash and wax. Its not going to give them the shine of my normal Megs #7 & #26 routine, but its much faster.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Einzsett has some good VERY easy to use waxes, the GlanzWax, the Spray Wax and a product similar to the EO Tassadar mentioned, the 1Z RainDance Lack Finish.

I`d definitely go for the first ones I mentioned.
    Portuguese details detalhe.net

almost time to tailgate tacscar-tim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i`d suggest p21s/s100. they`re still past waxes but they go on and buff off super easy. i like them over spray waxes because of the overspray. seems with a spray wax, it ends up in the crevices and on rubber parts and you spend too much time cleaning them off. it also has a good life. of course i kind of think you don`t want your customers wax jobs lasting too long. you need to keep them coming back, lol...

i`ve thought about the eagle 1 wax as u dry as well for the express details i do. i`ve heard pretty good things about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    How many cars will a typical tin of P21 or S100 service? The Glanz looks like a good one also, but the same question applies. I have used the Eagle One on occasion and may continue to use it for my weekly customers after their initial *real* wax. Then every 3-4 weeks Ill do a *real* wax again.
    Thanks.

almost time to tailgate tacscar-tim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would guess that you would get at least 25 cars out of a can if not more. it doesn`t take a lot of p21s/s100 to wax a car with. i haven`t used the glanz, at least not a whole can yet, so i`m not sure about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t know of any products except Poorboys that can be used in the sun, although there must be others. He makes a Quick Detail + with carnuba that is probably what you need. If you have shade, Cherry Wet Wax is a very fast liquid wax. You could probably do an entire car in 15 minutes if you really rushed. Not my kind of job, but it would probably satisfy the average wash & wax customer.

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Natty can`t cherry wet wax be used in the sun and wouldn`t it be another nice option here?
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Jayhawk fan.
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want a spray wax Stoners makes 2 different ones that are in spray cans. I like them both. I dont really use them for customers very often but you could use them for a quick wash and wax with good success.

Bead Max is a very slick wax that really shines. I buy it by the case which isnt too expensive actually and sometimes use it on fleet trucks when I want to move super fast but make it better then a simple wash alone.

www.stonersolutions.com

John

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    you could also try 4stars spray on wax. I`ve never used it but it would be another optioin to try.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Shine? That's not a shine Cujo31's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cherry Wet Wax is awesome stuff, but dont try it in the sun. This was my wax I used of customers vehicles all the time because of the ease.

Poorboy`s EX is now my wax of choice because 1) Same ease as CWW and 2) CAN be used in the sun as can all of Poorboys.
    John ( aka Cujo31 )
    Custom Car Care LLC

Boss_429
    Originally posted by Cujo31
    Cherry Wet Wax is awesome stuff, but dont try it in the sun. This was my wax I used of customers vehicles all the time because of the ease.

Poorboy`s EX is now my wax of choice because 1) Same ease as CWW and 2) CAN be used in the sun as can all of Poorboys.
    Plus, products like Poorboy`s EX, and UPP don`t stain the trim, and have more durability than the CWW. However, the CWW is a great bargin for a Pro detailer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think CWW is a bit quicker than EX, but this would only be a factor if you were under some tremendous time constraints. You can really slop CWW on and off fast. EX seems to have a deeper gloss and it will probably last a lot longer.

Thread Information