A few weeks ago, I mixed a "devil`s brew" (2 parts STRATA 1000 compound & 1 part Megs #82) for the wife`s Jeep. I just did a neighbor`s van (labor trade...he did some wiring etc in my house). It`s a silver Chevy about 6 years old and has never been waxed.

He didn`t want the clay, & the van was loaded with scratches, so I started with the `brew.` I used a cutting pad & a spray bottle of water. I kicked the speed to a hair over 5 and went at it. Starting with moderate pressure I went a panel at a time, lightening the pressure until the pad was barely making contact. After each section was done I buffed off the residue with a heavy knap cotton towel.

I have to say, for a spur of the moment "let`s see what happens if we mix these together..." this stuff was great. When I was finished with just the rubbing step, the paint was nearly perfect. What few scratches were left could only be seen from a VERY deep angle and from no more than an inch or two away.

I followed up with two coats of AIO...the first to remove any residue from the `brew,` the second to give a final polish & lay down the acrylic base. Next came the UPP which I let set up for about 45 minutes.

Needless to say, the owner was thrilled. No pics between my crappy camera, and the silver paint, I don`t see a point in trying to post them.