Thread: Hey y`all

Post Thanks / Like

Hey y`all

Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say hey since I haven`t been around much lately. Things have been up and down, but busy to say the least.

I unfortunately did not get into law school as planned, which has been a bummer lately. I`m not going to make excusses or anything like that, but there was a 28% increase in the number of applications this year, the largest yet, so the odds are really tough. Put it this way, UGA received 1800+ applications in which only 200 got in......sucks!

Detailing has been going extremely well. I`ve really roped in some residual income clients on a monthly and bi-weekly basis which does help out.

Anyway guys, just wanted to tell everyone that things are busy here, and my lack of posting isn`t because I`m afraid of the Mullet by any means. I still check my email daily, so if you need something directly, just drop me a note.

Take care my friends!

Nickc0844@aol.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a new picture of the famous Ferrari from Wednesday. I used Top of the Line`s Pizzaz this time. I really liked the results on lighter colors (also did a couple others with it) since you could acheive a wet look on them, more so than S100.
    Nick Carberry

Post Thanks / Like
    I got to drive it this time!!
    Nick Carberry

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Nick! Don`t worry about school, you can just detail! Speaking of which, I need to find a summer job badly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for checkin in bud, no worries about the law school, bigger and better oppurtunities will present themselves shortly, they always do.

You have drive, passion and ingenuity...regardless of schooling, im fully confident that you will and can be thoroughly successful in any field/business you apply yourself to.

Take care Nick!
    -Mike

Owner - Mike`s Car Wash & Detail

A New Standard of Excellence.

"Invest in a company that you know can be run by an idiot...because soon enough, it will be." ~Peter Lynch

Post Thanks / Like
    Nick!

Dude....you detailed my dream truck......man I would love to have one of those but they don`t have enough cargo space for all my equipment. If I bought one all I could carry is some towels, a sponge and a bucket

Great looking truck.....I am envious

Glad you like the Pizzaz and it does produce a nice wet look on that Ferrari, outstanding results

Glad to have you around again,
    Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your law school app Nick - but take it from an old timer, when one door closes, another one opens.

Actually, not getting into law school might be a blessing in disguise.

No, what I really mean is, not getting into law school might be the best thing to ever happen to you.
    Cliff Claven is my hero
    2007 Silver Accord EX
    1999 Silver F-150 XLT

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hey y`all

You have been gone for quite some time,I thought you had pack it in:LOLOL . Sorry to hear you not getting into law school, take it easy mate.

Btw what did you use on this?The red is very striking, the last time I saw a similar red colour was someone using zymol carbon on an M3

Originally posted by Nickc0844
    Hi guys,

Anyway guys, just wanted to tell everyone that things are busy here, and my lack of posting isn`t because I`m afraid of the Mullet by any means. I still check my email daily, so if you need something directly, just drop me a note.

Take care my friends!

Nickc0844@aol.com
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the kind words my friends, y`all are the best!

As you can see, it is a new truck, but I really thought it was dull. I simply took Poorboy`s SSR1 with a finishing pad on PC speed 5, then I topped it off with Top of the Lines Trade Secret. This is the most vibrant that I`ve seen red, and it looks even more BLING in person and in the sun.
    Nick Carberry

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s another----Clean Dean Style
    Nick Carberry

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks fantastic.
    Sorry to hear about school. But as evryone else has said just remember we are where we are for some reason or purpose. Maybe it will be for the best only time will tell. In the mean time enjoy the summer and keep up the good work....

Jay
    DISTINGUISHED DETAILING

Work and hope, but don`t hope more than you work!

Post Thanks / Like
    thats a zesty job youve done there!!! too bad you didnt get into law school... youre starting to scare me, i wanna go to stanford/UCLA in two years... anyway, hope to see you around more!!!

zesty
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Thread Information