Post Thanks / Like

Smile Question about microfiber towels

I just did a search on Google.nl to find microfiber products in the Netherlands. I found Betsy`s and they have microfiber cloths which are made in South Korea. Here is some info from their site,

What is a micro-fibre? A micro-fibre is 1/100 (0.1~0.3denier) the thickness of a human hair and thanks to its special wedge shaped fibre, will absorb water very quickly. Micro-fibre maintains the excellent absorptive and draining power. It absorbs moisture faster than normal cotton, removes dust and soil quickly like a sponge. Advantages:- No detergent needed. (Because of the extremely fine micro-fibres used to make the Betsy’s-products, it will percolate through the oil, and cleans without using any detergent.) - Anti-vermin. (Space is highly dense enough to keep off vermin, length of 100/300micron.) - Short cleaning time and low cost. - Wedge-shaped cross section threads that trap and catch all kinds of dust. - No reverse sticking of dust. (No particles come out between the cloth and the surface!). - No damage or scratches to any surfaces. - Extremely soft touch. - Anti-bacteria.

Betsy’s All Clean Cloth (Allesdoek)---It is made by treating the fibres mechanically, chemically with heat, combining the micro-fibres to each other and directly forming a non-woven cloth, it is really excellent for removing grease, dirt and moisture. Features: Excellent penetration for grease and resin soaked materials with comfort and dryness. Used for cleaning: household items, glass goods: factory and restaurant equipment etc. So Betsy`s All-Clean Cloth is a non-woven cloth with exceptional qualities. The cloth cleans fast and easy on any smooth surface without leaving a streak behind. 60x45cm. Colour: White

Betsy’s Wonder Cloth (Wonderdoek)---It is used widely in general, and it has features of excellent ability to remove minute dirt particles. Quick absorbency and drying, are its best features of the micro fibre. Features: excellent absorbency, drying, and permanent soft touch. Used for cleaning: Home, kitchen, furniture, restaurant, factory, school etc. Because of the special structure the cleaning results are better and last longer. 40x40cm. Colours: Blue/Green/Yellow/Pink.

It`s not much info because the rest on the site is Dutch
    NE1 heard of Betsy`s perhaps? I did a search on this board about microfiber towels and they seem to be great for drying, polishing and waxing. What do I have to look for, woven or non-woven, anything else? Are both cloths above ok to use? Sorry for the long post and all these questions, I try to learn about all these stuff and use it to get me the best products that are available here

Post Thanks / Like
    Never heard of it. What`s their website?
    Portuguese details detalhe.net

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.idtrading.nl/

It`s Dutch though

Death to white cars!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello -

If you want the best microfiber cloths, you have come to the right place. Click on the "online store" link at the top of this page. Premium Auto Care is this board`s sponsor. Dwayne`s Soft & Plush Microfiber cloth (the 20X40") is the best one I have ever used, and many others will back me up on that.

Pick a couple up if you want the best you can get.... just my $.02

Brian
    "The 83-88 Monte SS - they just don`t make `em like that anymore...."

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey,

Thanks, only problem is I don`t have a creditcard so ordering online seems to be difficult, would love to order some of the nice products. That`s why I`m looking at products which are easy available here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another site where I can order them in the Netherlands,

http://www.natural-way.nl/import-exp.../n_duster.html

I guess I should go for the Natural Way L, non-woven 100% microfiber cloth?

Post Thanks / Like
    Though there`s no big picture of them, both seem ok.
    Portuguese details detalhe.net

Post Thanks / Like
    I e-mailed both company`s and will probably order one of their towels. Somebody told me to try it on a cd rom to see if it will create scratches, guess worth to give it a try

Thread Information