Post Thanks / Like

Recomendations please....

I have decided to go with Poor Boys products on my new truck. I noticed it has the starts of some fine spider webbing from the local detail shops washing on it....only 3 times since new! That will have to stop immediately I guess. Anyway, I was wanting to do the clay, SSR2, SSR1, PwC, EX x 2, and top with Natty`s or S100. Anyway, with being on a budget, I was looking for alternatives possibly, like going straight from SSR2 to Pwc or maybe eliminating SSR totally? Will PwC do any removal of very fine webs? Also... what do you suggest for someone on time restraints? Can I clay tommorrow and rewash, then do a step every few days until complete or do I need to do it all at once? Anything special with doing it that way? Lastly....whats the difference with EX and EX-P? Any suggestions are appreciated. Like I said, I will probably have to order a few products at a time and do it that way if that works ok. I attached a pic of the truck for your suggestions on this color. I will also be doing all work by hand and the truck can sit for days while I do it. Thanks alot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t automatically blame your carwash, even though it is a likely culprit. Cars come out of the dealership with spiderwebs covered up with express waxes loaded with fillers like Cherry Wet Wax. Anyway - if you`re working by hand, I would go with PWC. Cleans, protects and has good hiding properties. I don`t want to be a prophet of doom, but I really don`t think you can get a red truck swirl-free by hand, so you might as well do some hiding. Try it and see if it gives you the results you want.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well for the fewest steps,
    Clay
    SSR2
    PwC

stop there....go over it a few times with the PwC and then when you are ready, order the "POPPER" of your choice...

I think Natty`s wax will be the best choice...i know that was Natty`s combo on his red truck which is in the gallery if you want to take a look...

also the chances of having a driver without swirls is very slim...if you want that kind of finish ...e-mail Boss_429 and see his regiment which is probably 10x longer
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Thread Information