Thread: fragrance

Post Thanks / Like

fragrance

do any of you guys spray some fragrance inside when your done with your details.

i seen automagic sells concentrated scents like clean car, pina colada etc

wandering if they were any good as a finishing touch

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive actually been having GREAT results with Febreze. I use their deep clean product and just spray it everywhere. Its amazing how long it lasts, plus when it warms up the scent it releases is really pleasing. I have been oh so happy with it, plus it lasts a long time. A 95 Explorer I did over a month ago, the owner still comments about how good his car smells. I thought he was just imagining it, until I got in the car, and it smells goooood.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Looking for 22% Discount TheCompleteLook's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t add fragrance because everyone is different in what they like. I just leave it to the client to supply their own fake smell if they so desire. I doubt I`ve lost business from this...
    Rob
    www.thecompletelook.net

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually keep a bunch of the Magic Tree air fresheners with me (the ones that hang from the mirror). As I return the keys to the owner, I give them a thank you letter and ask them if they would like to select an air freshener for their car as a complimentary gift. I don`t do this for basic car washes, but I do offer it with any of my detail packages.

I went to a seminar last year and someone told me that many of the spray fragrances have oils in them that actually attract dirt. So if you use them, be sure to spray them in an area where there`s no traffic. So stay away from the floorboards, seat cushions etc.

I actually prefer the little tree fresheners over the sprays anyway because the scent seems to last longer and the customer can control the strength of the scent. JMHO.
    Ringo

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to spray some Natural Look into the carpet and the buff it out...nylon carpet will hold the scent for a short while and then it`s up to the owner as previously stated....some people don`t want a scent and are offened when you put in something really strong....you should ask the customer before te detail, what they EXpect ...always ask a lot of questions....it`s a good way to find things out...quote from Big Bird on Sesame Street
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been useing a new car sent from Malco Dist. for years. Most customers like it, I did have one customer who had an allergy problem with strong scents who did ask me not to use it in her car so ask and know your customers

Thread Information