No Woolpad Butchers Here! EZ Boy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Natural Look, Bold N Bright

Who`s used these Poorboys goodies and what did you think? I`d ask Steve, but we all know what he`d tell me

Maybe Bigron62 knows a product that can do it all

Any one tried the Natural Look on Leather as a leather dressing?

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I`ll comment on the BNB.
    It`s FABBO!:dancin (I like this smilie!)

It`s a cleaner and protectant. It`s water based. It stays black much longer than any petro-based product I`ve used.

Since it`s water based, if you don`t wipe it after applying (for higher gloss), and it rains, the tire gives up the shine faster than you can say "SUMINAGUN!!!", or something to that effect. The tire stays black, though!

I did an impromptu demo on a tire that had a foaming spray applied a few days previously (as mentioned in one of my other ever-so-enlightening posts:-p ) and it had already turned brown. Armed with just a facecloth and BNB I sprayed it on (not so thick as to run, just enough to cover the side) and wiped the tire.
    :eek What a mess!!! I couldn`t believe all the crap that came off the tire!! And the wheels had been cleaned within the last week, and driven only in town, no mud or anything! The tires looked brand new! Even the white of the whitewalls came clean with only one application!!
    An all-in-one product for the tires that doesn`t look crappy in a few days! Wow!:-p
    In summation, I like it!

Oh, what the heck, I`ll comment briefly on Natural look too.
    Water based, not overpoweringly aromatic, light cleaner, subtle shine. Can be "layered" to increase gloss, or wiped to decrease it. How versatile!!
    Steve has even said it can be used as a light car carpet cleaner, as most are polyester, so they clean up as well as it would clean a dash or something. (Look Steve... I pay attention sometimes!).
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Chadwick's Auto Detailing membim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both products do what there were intended to do very, very well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bold and Bright is absolutly great

Natural look, well............ my grandma has a mazada 484 thats about 12 years old, and her interior was never cleaned once. basically i restored her entire interior with natural look, bring back that new look to a car that was a decade + old. very good. however i may have to warn you about putting it on leather. i think something to do with the pH being too acidic for leather or something. thats what my friend told me, and he studies organic chemistry in college, and loves to detail cars... he owns a E55, and is gonna get a 911 turbo............. ranney knows who im talking about
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

No Woolpad Butchers Here! EZ Boy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In reference to Leather application, I saw it mentioned in the long list of suitable applications on PBworld. Wondering if anyone was game enough to try it.

Boss_429
    I have both products, and like them very much. The NL does everything that 303 did for me, plus the NL smells better, and costs less. I also use the NL on my leather seats....... works great (they are clear-coated leather seats).

I use BNB on tires............ while not perfect, (haven`t found one yet that was) it really works nice. It has some cleaning ablity that`s an advantage if your working on RWL tires. This is the first dressing I`ve used on RWL tires that actually makes the RWL look whiter "after" applying the dressing.

Thread Information