Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chadwick's Auto Detailing membim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Anthony. So your saying it`s kinda like Mequiars #26 or Gold Class. It`s a topper wax but because it`s a liquid state it has solvents that may change the prior layers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by membim
    Thanks Anthony. So your saying it`s kinda like Mequiars #26 or Gold Class. It`s a topper wax but because it`s a liquid state it has solvents that may change the prior layers?
    Very well said....why couldn`t I have said it like that???:cool

Later,
    Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Western PA where Spring is beautiful...both days.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keeotee, How do you ever let that truck out of the garage after spending so much time making it so pristine?
    You also have a great photographer`s instinct (unless that is training, but still great)...those cloud structures are a great way to show off your work.
    Are you keeping a waffle weave MF in your glove box yet to deal with the odd bug or rain drop? :LOLOL
    Don`t cry honey. I wasn`t polishing the car again. I swear! :naughty

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by HiSurfTension
    Keeotee, How do you ever let that truck out of the garage after spending so much time making it so pristine?
    You also have a great photographer`s instinct (unless that is training, but still great)...those cloud structures are a great way to show off your work.
    Are you keeping a waffle weave MF in your glove box yet to deal with the odd bug or rain drop? :LOLOL
    Well, thank you! Actually I have a car port and the wife`s car gets to sit under and my poor truck gets exposed to all the elements.

And the truth is I`ve never used a camera much at all before until I got my digital - so I take a lot of pics of the truck and car!! But I am trying to capture some nice shots that are interesting. Last night I went out and took several in the dark with the flash (of the hood only) with all the beading rain drops on it. A couple were kind of interesting.

You know, it rained the next day, yesterday and again today, is supposed to rain tomorrow and the next day... so I console myself with, "well, at least it is well protected". What can you do.

I actually do keep a towel or two in the truck! lol
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Post Thanks / Like
    I looooove TS as a topper - been itching to try Natty`s keeote have you ever used Natty`s?
    You have activated my special ability....

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by groebuck
    I looooove TS as a topper - been itching to try Natty`s keeote have you ever used Natty`s?
    No, haven`t tried the Natty`s yet, but I plan to - probably next spring when I get the Souveran paste too.

I`ve got four coats on the truck now with only one week and one washing inbetween the 3rd and fourth coat. It does look even a little bit darker now. Well, it seems to me that it does, but sometimes we see what we want to see. Doesn`t really matter that much to me though since I just enjoy doing it.

My pc should be here this week or Monday latest and I might get to use it the following weekend. I`m going to start all over on the truck and car. This I am really looking forward to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Keeotee... Both look great !!! You gotta love red !!!
    No buff to tuff

Post Thanks / Like
    For those that have PS and TS... Are they similar in appearance (ie. PS very liquid look)? I just ordered a jar of TS and Pizzaz to try out

Post Thanks / Like
    Clean Dean - thanks! We are definitely a red family.

Boss_429
    kee,

Just a little more info here on the LS. Have a look at this post by Anthony. Pay special attention to the part where he was testing the cleaning abilitities of various products by attempting to remove ink from a "Sharpie" pen. You`ll notice that the LS "didn`t remove" the ink, where some other products that you wouldn`t think had much cleaning ability............... did remove it.

http://www.detailcity.com/forums/sho...&threadid=3414

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Boss_429
    kee,

Just a little more info here on the LS. Have a look at this post by Anthony. Pay special attention to the part where he was testing the cleaning abilitities of various products by attempting to remove ink from a "Sharpie" pen. You`ll notice that the LS "didn`t remove" the ink, where some other products that you wouldn`t think had much cleaning ability............... did remove it.

http://www.detailcity.com/forums/sho...&threadid=3414
    Boss,

Yes I saw/read that. Thanks for the tip to be sure though. But I wasn`t quite certain as to how to take that. Does this mean that it won`t remove or diminish anything it is applied on top of? I mean that is my take, but I`m not really certain I understood it correctly. ??

Boss_429
    kee,

Well, I think what it means is this............. In spite of the fact that the LS is a liquid, it has minimum cleaning ability, which means it`s probably not going to remove much of the previous product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Chris Y.
    For those that have PS and TS... Are they similar in appearance (ie. PS very liquid look)? I just ordered a jar of TS and Pizzaz to try out
    I prefer the TS over the PS because the finished result is identical and the TS is much cheaper.

You are going to love the Pizazz:mohawk

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Boss. That`s what I was hoping to hear. I mean I really want to use the LS but I want to top it with the TS as Anthony mentioned, which in fact I did on the wife`s car and I like the look very much. So this is good news to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information