Post Thanks / Like

Anger management...

well, today it was teacher`s appreciation day, and i was really happy for my aunty because she got regonized for the first time in 30 years as "teacher of her school". however, this is where i came in

well, we got home from a pretty long trip, traveling from one side of the island to the other. so, when i got home, i pulled into the driveway and stopped the engine. then, my aunty suddenly opens the door of my mom`s mercedes (which i detailed last week), and HITS IT AGAINST THE DOOR OF MY DAD`S TRUCK. argggggggggggggggggggggggg, it wouldnt have been so bad if she had hit the door against the the fence or something, but instead she managed to hit it rite on the door of my dad`s truck. at the same time she put her body weight into opening the door too, so it was like boom. right when she did it, i knew what had happened, and i just turned my head, cringed my teeth, and walked away. she managed to say "oops, sorry ty". as not to spoil her day, i didnt say thing, and didnt check on the car(s) until she was gone.

any of this kinda stuff ever happen to you?
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    EVERYONE who knows me knows better than to get anywhere near my car. I do occasionally have to remond the neighbor kids NOT to use my car as "cover" during a watergun fight or throw/kick/hit ANY KIND of ball near or in the direction of my car. I cringe when ayone even walks near it.
    Don M

Proud owner of a 2017
    SUPERCHARGED
    Hyper-Blue Metallic 2LT 6/Manual
    Camaro

Post Thanks / Like
    ah, im not that strict. i dont bother to cover my car...

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

No Woolpad Butchers Here! EZ Boy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This usually happens most with a new car or a car that`s new to you. It works like this: You will get scratches, stone chips, minor collision damage etc in the first month of ownership and then not a single thing will happen for the rest of the car`s lifespan. Why? Who knows? It just does.

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by EZ Boy
    This usually happens most with a new car or a car that`s new to you. It works like this: You will get scratches, stone chips, minor collision damage etc in the first month of ownership and then not a single thing will happen for the rest of the car`s lifespan. Why? Who knows? It just does.
    3 months after getting my new bimmer, I was driving along the highway and a pebble hit my windscreen from an s-hole grasscutter employed by the govt, it was quite loud but I couldn`t see where it had hit .when I got home, I could see the pebble had hit on the passengerside windscreen:angry :angry , I couldn`t see it as it was blocked by the rearview mirror. That was a very sad and upsettting day. It doesn`t matter how careful you are, it takes a jerk/jerks to ruin it all!!!:beat :beat :beat

tsk tsk
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im deffinatly the same way .... My friends say that im more protective of my car than I am of my girlfriend (that perhaps is true) but my car can`t tell some guy to get his door off me. And my car can`t hit someone back when they bump up against it. My girlfriend can defend her self ...and when that doesn`t work call me for backup and support. My car is helpless to some jerk who is too lazy to be carefull when he gets out of his car.

At work I park in the corner of the parking lot in the shade and park at an angle taking up 2 spots so that NO one parks near me ... When I go out shopping or someplace .. I park way out of the way of everyone....but it never fails that some jerk has to come and park right next to you. even though there are a million other spots closer..I also had a 2 way alarm/remote start put in my car. And have the shock sensor turned up real sensitive someone does anything i know about it where ever I am! I didn`t even put the siren in so that It wouldn`t scare them away so i could beat up there car just like they did mine.
    There is only one boss.THE CUSTOMER! And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down,simply by spending his money somewhere else!

Post Thanks / Like
    ahhhhhhhhhhh. i was going crazy rite then and there. and perhaps. even if i tried to hit her with my long board, with my luck, i would probalby end up hitting my mom`s car again with the board.

Thread Information