Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle products

I would like to know what your opinions toward Pinnacle products are. They seem a little pricey to me. Are they worth it.

Pinnacle Car Wax Products

Post Thanks / Like
    If you mean Pinnacle, yes they are pricey but they are a premium product.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Liquid Souveran and I love it. I`ve got a red truck and car and it is excellent on the red.

Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Chadwick's Auto Detailing membim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pinnacle products are wonderful. They are not durable and do not provide a lot of protection. But they have a specific look to them that is original. I`ve tried and still use the following products from Pinnacle:
    Tire gel
    Souveran wax
    Liquid Souveran wax
    Shampoo
    Polish
    Clay

All of these products do very well what they are intended for. Hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d love to see a picture with results from Souveran and P21S side by side. I wonder if there is a big difference, since Souveran is twice the price.
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Nickc0844
    I`d love to see a picture with results from Souveran and P21S side by side. I wonder if there is a big difference, since Souveran is twice the price.
    Just ask Boss_429.

I have to say that Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax is the undisputed king of making reds, blacks and any dark color look like shimmering pools of water.

Boss_429
    Originally posted by Nickc0844
    Nick,

Like Dwayne said......... Souveran is awesome on dark colors. It`s like a "3D" effect. If I get a chance this year, I`ll get some side by side pics of P21S, Natty`s, or Trade Secret and Souveran.

I`ve heard a lot of people say that Trade Secret, P21S/S100 and some other carnauba`s are 90 to 95% of Souveran when it comes to looks....... at 1/2 to 1/4 the price. I would pretty much agree with that statement. However, if one "has" to have that extra 5 to 10%.......... Souveran has got it....... and on some vehicles, 10% is a lot!

I`ve said it before, and I`ll say it again........... every detailing enthusiast should try at least one jar of Souveran!

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m hoping to use Souveran on my Dark green metallic this coming weekend. I`ll give you my opinion then.
    "I`m staying out of it."

Post Thanks / Like
    The Kit prices at Autogeek are very reasonable, especially with 10% more off there and at Premium, which has free shipping over $100.

Natty`s would be clearer, but Souveran would be wetter, wetter than P21S......hummmm

Boss, you haven`t let me down in the past!
    Nick Carberry

Boss_429
    Nick,

Use it on black, red, or any dark color.................. I don`t think you`ll be sorry. It`s not a wax for an everday driver (durability) is limited. However, if you want to give one of those colors maximum "POP"........... Souveran`s is special.

As for the kits....................... well, I love Souveran, but some of the other stuff isn`t quite as special........... if you get my drift! Although, the LS seems very nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    So Boss, I`ve got the Liquid Souveran and not the paste wax. Do you feel the paste is better than the liquid version and if so by how much?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d also wonder how close Souveran is to Cycle Glaz......wonder if it is a P21S/S100 type thing they`ve got going where it is the same product, just 1/2 the price. :dunno
    Nick Carberry

Boss_429
    Originally posted by keeotee
    So Boss, I`ve got the Liquid Souveran and not the paste wax. Do you feel the paste is better than the liquid version and if so by how much?
    kee,

Well, in my opinion, the Souveran paste is still better. However, when used in conjunction with the LS, the look is quite unique! The LS has more of a "glassy" look, while the Souveran remains rich, wet, and deep! My friend and I are running a test on several products (he`s doing the work, I`m supplying most of the products). The Souveran, LS combo along with some other products ( ) is looking really nice........... and YES, the LS is probably removing some of the Souveran. However, because he`s looking for a very "special" look, durability is not an issue. We are coming very close to that "special" look!

Anyhow, keep in mind that these are just my opinions, and my opinions, and $1, will get you a coffee at the local doughnut shop.......... at that`s about it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah Boss, I was afraid you would say that. Well shoot, I`m going to have to get the Souveran paste wax at some point now! Are you going to post some pics of this combo when it`s completed - I hope?

I`d better start saving my pennies.

Thanks for the input Boss.

Chadwick's Auto Detailing membim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In comparing P21S to Souveran, the P21S is a better real world carnuba wax. The look is obviously outstanding and about 95% as good a Souveran. Souveran is more of a showcar, garage queen wax with it`s limited durability and high cost.

In my experience, the liquid Souveran is as durable as P21S and has a brighter shine where the P21S has a richer, deeper shine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information