Thread: Ny

Post Thanks / Like

Ny

Me and my buds are gonna start traveling around and trying to see the US while we are still young and single. Our first trip in a few months is gonna be NYC, then we are going to go to CO, and at the end of summer we are gonna fly out to CA. Anywho, we are from SC so we don`t really know anything about the big cities and we are gonna drive up to NYC when we go. So does anyone have any good ideas about what we shoud do when we get there, one of my bud`s is from Guam and he wants to go to the Statue of Liberty, and I`m sure will go sight seeing and all that, but anything in paticular else to do. I wanna try to get out to AZ, I have always heard about how purty ( don`t feel right typing pretty lol) it is out there when the sun is comin up from a bunch of the truckers that stop by at work. Also is there anything I need to do to protect our cars when we go somewhere and decide to drive (we ain`t gonna drive to CO or CA, but we wanna do some trips that we can do by takin a vacation day on Friday and Monday).

Post Thanks / Like
    Try www.nyc.com. The bus tours are very good, Uptown, Downtown. Brooklyn and the Night Tour, get off and on as you please. You can pick the buses up between Times Square and Central Park on 7th Avenue.

Enjoy your trip

John

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You wanna go see the site where The Twin Towers were.
    "I`m staying out of it."

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Sounds like a roadtrip is in order

A friend from NYC moved out to San Diego. Instead of shipping the car, we crossed the states from NYC to San Diego over the course of 3 weeks. It was such a blast !

Post Thanks / Like
    We are gonna hafta find some of the new york girls to hang around with when we get up there too. Course that shouldn`t be a problem, me and my cousin have been trying to get a good mullet going for a couple months now so maybe in a couple more months we will be extra smooth like the fuzz. I figure with the mullets and the way we talk the ladies will be all over us like catnip.

Post Thanks / Like
    bring lot on money ny is not cheep gas , parking and tolls will break you
    My biggest challenge is trying not to wash my car. Is that a problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by dafowl1
    bring lot on money ny is not cheep gas , parking and tolls will break you
    You forgot to mention the `panhandlers` and the `whores on 7th avenue`...
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."

Post Thanks / Like
    you had to pick the time where gas prices are outragous...dont come to tennessee..nothign to see

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Tenn, just a cool place to go to chill out for a few days.

Thread Information