Post Thanks / Like

Honda Accord forums

Does anyone know of any forums dedicated to honda accord owners?

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there is one called www.honduh.com :dunno
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    www.honda-acura.net is pretty honda centered. They have an Accord forum that would probably be able to point you in the right direction. I`m not much of an Accord man, but I did do some research on them at one point when I was in the market for a second car. I wanted a sedan and Accords appealed to me. In the end I just got out a cutting torch and made myself a `````in Stretched Corvette. :naughty

I would have done a stretched camaro, but that would have been blasphemous.

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually love my accord. Its a 2003 Silver. Had a lot of problems when I first got it but now I love it

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got a 99 Accord and I love it. My wife drives it mostly. We have had it for 5 years now and never had a problem with it. The ignition switch is on recall and we haven`t had time to go in to get that changed, but we`ve never had a problem so it hasn`t been a top priority. I hear they started to have problems after `02. We didn`t have any problems with our `90 Accord and zero problems with the `99. I`ve got a `99 Integra and that has been perfect too. I`m a loyal Honda man for the rest of my life.

HAN is a good place for Accord info, but just take most of it with a grain of salt. They are pretty wild over there. I don`t go there much because there seem to be too many teenagers on that site. I haven`t ever seen another site devoted specifically to Accords. I`m sure www.automotiveforums.com has one. I think you are best just going to a Honda board that includes a section for Accords.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I go to www.v6performance.net. Theres a ton of posts in there and its divided by generations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Dalton
    I actually love my accord. Its a 2003 Silver. Had a lot of problems when I first got it but now I love it
    Is it a 2 or 4 door? What kind of problems are you having with it? I took it in for a few squeaks and rattles in the cabin. All are fixed exept for 1 in the back. Mine is a 04 black 2 dr v6. I LOVE it!! I`m very pleased with it so far. The first time I brought it in they fixed most of the noises but ended up scratching the inside in a couple of places!! I brought it back and they replaced those pieces. Its sad, but you are almost asking for it when you bring it in for something. They ended up replacing my radio (was squeaking so they fixed it, then a button was squeaky so they decided to replace whole thing lol) and now it looks like a big dust cloud behind the face. I told them when I bring it back for an oil change they are fixing that and the darn squeak that won`t go away. I haven`t had any engine problems or anything like that. Really just minor irritations. But not enough for me to not love my car! I should be getting my pc in the mail Thursday, I`m going to have a busy weekend!

Ashley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Ash. Its a 4 dorr. Within the first couple of months of ownership I had 4 alignments, 4 wheel balances, Subframe alignment, rotors resurfaced, rotors replaced, new rotors resurfaced, brake pads changed, 10 trips in for various squeeks and rattles not to mention the dents and scratches that the service department "installed" during my various visits. I have been issue free now for 6 months. Knock on wood and love the car.

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man....what year is that car?? I`ve heard the newer models (like `02 and up) have had a lot of issues. Are these some of the things they were talking about? I`ve got an old hard rocking Camaro and it doesn`t have nearly as many problems.

Getting 4 alignments and 4 wheel ballances in a couple months doesn`t sound right. I wouldn`t even know how to explain that one. The wheel ballance doesn`t have a whole lot to do with Honda engineering. I can`t imagine that the alignment is a Honda problem either. That all sounds like stuff caused by the roads you drive on or pot holes or something like that. ...very weird.

Post Thanks / Like
    Phew! I`m glad I haven`t had any of those problems! None with the performance or driving. Crossing my fingers! I love my v6! It hauls butt when I need it to. Plus, my husband got me an intake (and foglights) for my birthday and it makes a nice little growl when I step on it! LOL! Not ricey sounding at all. You only hear it when you punch it which is nice. I wouldn`t want it loud ALL the time.
    I should be getting my pc in the mail Thursday. Then I can make it perdy!

Ashley

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by The Fuzz
    Man....what year is that car?? I`ve heard the newer models (like `02 and up) have had a lot of issues. Are these some of the things they were talking about? I`ve got an old hard rocking Camaro and it doesn`t have nearly as many problems.

Getting 4 alignments and 4 wheel ballances in a couple months doesn`t sound right. I wouldn`t even know how to explain that one. The wheel ballance doesn`t have a whole lot to do with Honda engineering. I can`t imagine that the alignment is a Honda problem either. That all sounds like stuff caused by the roads you drive on or pot holes or something like that. ...very weird.
    The funny thing is I drive all highways with no potholes. I have heard that this is a big plroblem with the new accords. It is a 2003 by the way. Tried to get a new one through the Lemon Law and found out the Lemon Law is virually useless unless your car explodes as you pull off the lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Ashley
    Phew! I`m glad I haven`t had any of those problems! None with the performance or driving. Crossing my fingers! I love my v6! It hauls butt when I need it to. Plus, my husband got me an intake (and foglights) for my birthday and it makes a nice little growl when I step on it! LOL! Not ricey sounding at all. You only hear it when you punch it which is nice. I wouldn`t want it loud ALL the time.
    I should be getting my pc in the mail Thursday. Then I can make it perdy!

Ashley
    Perdy? Are you from the south?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Dalton
    Perdy? Are you from the south?

Yep, from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, but been living in Dallas for 2 years now.

Thread Information