Thread: suppliers

Post Thanks / Like

suppliers

what are some good suppliers that you guys use to get your products from. i am wanting to try a different one next time when i make another order for products
    Steve
    owner
    Mr. sparkle auto wash & detail

Post Thanks / Like
    I go to PAC for about 90% of my stuff...Dwayne can usually order it if I don;t see it on his site...
    http://www.premiumautocare.com/
    jeff

Still Around
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRO - prowax.com - there is a local distributor by me and I`ve used a lot of their products. Can send me a message if you want more info about a product from them. Can email them to see if you have a local distributor.

Stoner - free shipping on everything (cases and 5 gallon pails)

Poorboy - EX-P is an awesome product and works great in the sun. Same goes for his Professional polish and Spray and Wipe.

Automotive International - Their Omni APC is a GREAT bug remover. If you have a business licenses, then they have a large sample package they will send out to detailers so you can try their products out. This company is for Pro detailers though as everything you have to buy in bulk.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a PRO dist. come by the shop every Tuesday, I like there Premo dressing and Wetlook tire dressing but as far as their compounds, polishes and waxes I think they suck. I mean there OK for the car lots but for my Jag, beemer and muscle car clients I use 3M III, Meg`s, and my 10 year old #5540 Milwaukee rotary then tickle the clear with my 7424.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m considering trying the PoorBoys "SSR" line to see how it works. I like their prices considering I`m paying $75/gal for 3m III machine glaze and Poorboy`s only charges $50/gal for SSR line. Plus I read a lot of positive feedback from their product.

Still Around
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 70ssLS6
    I have a PRO dist. come by the shop every Tuesday, I like there Premo dressing and Wetlook tire dressing but as far as their compounds, polishes and waxes I think they suck. I mean there OK for the car lots but for my Jag, beemer and muscle car clients I use 3M III, Meg`s, and my 10 year old #5540 Milwaukee rotary then tickle the clear with my 7424.
    Yeah, I find PRO`s paint products somewhat lacking so I am moving away from them. Just got the large sample pack from AutoInt and I`m going to give all their stuff a try. Actually somewhat excited about that one. Also have some Poorboy SSR 2.5 I`m going to give a try.

From PRO I mainly use a lot of their cleaning products. Heavy Duty Interior Cleaner, Leather Cleaner, Leather Lotion, Wheelie Clean, Seatbelt Cleaner, etc. I`ve used their Premo dressing before but prefer their Glosso dressing. I still have a little Premo in a spray bottle I might give a try soon to see what it was like.

I do use Pro`s Creamy Cutter with the rotary and it works pretty well for medium cobweb marks, light scratches, etc.

When I can work in the shade I use PRO`s Swirl Eliminator and Polish. In the sun though I use Poorboy`s Professional Polish.

I don`t use any wax from PRO. P21S for those that want Carnuaba and now Poorboy`s EX-P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Intel486
    Automotive International - Their Omni APC is a GREAT bug remover. If you have a business licenses, then they have a large sample package they will send out to detailers so you can try their products out. This company is for Pro detailers though as everything you have to buy in bulk.
    Thanks for the tip, I will be contacting AI soon.

BigSteve,
    Which product lines are you using now? Contact Dwayne as he carries a large variety of product lines. Also, check with your local PBE`s and dealer supplies to see which product lines they carry.

Eric
    Have you AIO`d today?
    Done, or Done right? You decide.
    Score early, Score often.
    You can not win from the penalty box.
    You can not score from the penalty box.

Post Thanks / Like
    i am using top of the line and there is a local company in town that i deal with called keystone i believe
    Steve
    owner

Practice makes "PERFECT" clean4u's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    where are you located by the way?
    "A Clean Ride is a Happy Ride" To some its just a Ride!!!! So True!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I deal with Aratari out of Rochester for a distributor. They mainly carry Car Brite and PRO, but have a ton of other stuff. I too find the paint products lacking, but sufficient for lot cars when speed and looks without longevity are concerned. I like buying cleaners from them because they`re cheap and they work just as good as high end ones, and I do use these on my own vehicles. Ex: I pay $12/gal for PRO wheel cleaner I cut 3:1. As far as "finishing" products all I use from them is Premo dressing on engines/tires. Exteriors are done with Megiuar`s/Poorboys and I`ll never use anything but Natural Look on interiors. To me it`s worth paying the extra to get the results they can produce. I`m looking to switch my cleaners/dressings to Meg`s detailer line for convenience purposes. The local Car Quest (My Meg`s supplier) has been excellent in service and has had everything delivered the same day I ordered it. If I need it, I order it and within 4 hours it`s there. They`re looking into getting the detailer line just for me.
    Teflon is for frying pans.

Post Thanks / Like
    i live in north carolina
    Steve
    owner

Practice makes "PERFECT" clean4u's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    might can check out wwwmajesticsolutionsinc.com there in Raleigh
    "A Clean Ride is a Happy Ride" To some its just a Ride!!!! So True!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    www.detailersparadise.com these people are on top of it. I accidentally ordered the wrong pads and opened one of them and they`re still accepting it as a return item and exchanging them for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for links i will be sure to check them out
    Steve
    owner

Thread Information