Post Thanks / Like

A Little Extractor Work

I did the Carpets in my Jeep with APC+ 12:1 and Extracted with a Rainbow Extractor Vacumm add on used hot water here are the results. Some spots where harder to get because my wand was to wide but I managed.

I did the pictures before I did the leather which looks great now after I used #39 on it and a brush IMO #39 is the my new Interior APC.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice. What was used to dress the seats?
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Those seats aren`t cleaned or dressed yet just dity and shiney but after I took the pics I cleaned them with #39 and Dressed and Cleaned again with the Detailer Line Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. The Carpet was terrible in some spots before Wish I took pics. The APC+ Did a good job on the carpets I used to much at first and got so much foam it took me 15 minutes to extract it all out. Stay Tuned for the Exterior some time this week.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    That must be a rather new car, because I thought the seats had been dressed.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Really I thought they looked dirty I got them completly matt afterwards with #39 and put a light coat of Meguiars Detailer Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. Its a 99 but always expertly cared for

APC+ worked well on the carpets I was amazed by the matts I did and just hosed off and left to dry they where like new but lots of suds had to extract a couple times to get it all out.

Stay tuned for the Exterior Tommarow.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a some what stupid question...What is an extractor? Is that just a vacum cleaner or is it something special. I normally just brush the capets or vacum them but they never end up looking like that. Also. Do you reverse the patterns when you detail it the next time? Like for the darkers parts do you make it light the next time and make the dark parts light. I know it has to do with the direction of the nap in the carpet is there another benefit to this besides making the interior look really nice. One last question what is the best way to clean the carpet in a car when brushing and vacuming just doesn`t see to be enough?
    R3
    It`s better upside down and in the dark...!

Post Thanks / Like
    An extractor is not a vacumm it is a machine which sucks out the all the crap out of your carpet and shampoo with water some have hot water some have regular water and they spray solution. I dont go back the other way the next Time the Extractor lines in the trunk I didnt even use a brush only in the front cause my extractors wand was to big.

Here are some extractors and Spotters they are the same thing but the spotters are smaller and mostly used for automotive detailing the bigger ones are for everything.

http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment...durrmaid.shtml

http://www.detailking.com/equipment.html.

Most extractors are very pricy some use the bissel pro heat and other low end models avalible at retailers.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Post Thanks / Like
    So what you`re saying is that I can get one of these babies past my future wife but I will probably have to clean the carpets in the house every once in a while.
    Seriously which do you reccomend the one with heat or without? I can see that being a very valuable asset around the house and for the cars. I know what I want for Christmas. Do you have the Duram Maid? Do I need to use any chemiclas if I use get the heat. Will it bleach out black carpet???
    R-3
    It`s better upside down and in the dark...!

Post Thanks / Like
    With heat but if you cant get heat its still ok Mine is just a vacumm with a wand a hose you hook up to hot water im going to get new one soon though. You can mix soultion with the water to spray and suck up and it wont bleach black carpet. I use APC+ and brush In then extract.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Thread Information