Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    psssst.... It`s p21s not 5. Easy mistake.

I`m actualy pretty low in the product area. I have had the opertunity to "sample" lots of products. This make choosing nice and easy and free! Lots of places if you call them up and ask for small sample packs and what not will either give you one or chare you a very small fee. Like the platnim samplers. The only thing i really use now are S&W, UGE, platinum wash, pro polish, upp, and ex. I need to get me some p21s too though. I need an actual wax for a good topper. I still use my compounds and such but i am pretty striced on those too. I use Nortons liquid abrasives and if i`m just using an smr then i go with 3m pi III machine glaze. Hey poorboy wann gimmy a small sample of your ssr compounds? I have three lines of pads i use as well but they are all for diffrent things. I use notron 8" pads for m rotory, megs pads for my pc, and Buffco pads in the nice and small 3" and 2" on a drill for those nice tiny spots. I couldn`t be happier with my products that i now use. All my old products have been given away with exception to some old cheep megs stuff that gets used on quick jobs like megs 20 poly seal and fi.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

You down with UPP?
    Post Thanks / Like

Product Overload!

I wil tell you guys that my detailing business is part time right now. I do all the work myself and when I started out it would take me a good 6 hours to be satisfied with my work. I was using Meg`s 3 step at the time. I have switched to AIO/UPP and or EX and it has cut my time down considerably. In my search for the right products I have found that using the right product combo produces better results in less time. My customer gets their car back sooner with better results than last year. I am constantly evolving and searching for products to make my life easier and my customers happier. This forum has helped me choose better products by seeing pics of results. In essence, the reviews by the loyalists on this site have helped me a great deal. Otherwise my local Autozone would have every last cent of my paycheck from buying consumer line crap. My PC has enabled me to buff things out that I could`nt touch before with my Wal-Mart R.O. buffer. I see it as money well spent and the stuff I have that I don`t use I will let my friends come over and I`ll throw a coat of Meg`s step 3 Carnuba on for free and they think I am the greatest guy in the world and go out and get me business in return. So there is a use for all those bunk waxes on your shelf. I think I am starting to babble.....Touch gloves and lets keep it clean!
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Overload!

Originally posted by SquirrelMaster
    I I am constantly evolving and searching for products to make my life easier and my customers happier.
    Good luck finding better products than the ones you are using. It just doesn`t get much better. Trust me. All i`d add to that is some nice wax.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Post Thanks / Like
    psssst.... It`s Opportunity....Easy mistake

Boss_429
    Originally posted by LandofAloha
    Good one!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking LandofAloha

i just want to say i cracked some smile from your response above about -opportunity* :p

Post Thanks / Like

me too!

Yep, I have a bunch of stuff I`m probably never going to use again.

Wonder if I would have started with Zaino (haven`t used it yet) if I would have stuck with just Z?

Post Thanks / Like

Wink NHBFAN

I`ll soon be in position to tell you, as i have the zaino system right next to me, and will use it on both my gf`s car and mine soon......i have the new zaino formula by the way.........z2 is light pink.

rest assured you`ll get feedbacks from me on this in about 2 weeks, as im doin full details on both our cars, but hers is going to have Z sooner than mine.

so, talk to you later

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by LandofAloha
    I`m a bad speller and know it Sorry. I was just trying to help ya out. Didn`t mean to step on your toes or anything. I still think we need a spell checker on the forum! Dwayne?
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I have some old Zaino sitting here with me too. IM going to try it on Sunday or monday, not sure if I am going to wake up early enough Sunday to use it though.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Koop

Hi there, just want to tell you that i didnt really laughed at you with my remark above on this thread, it was more the way it happened

take care

Post Thanks / Like
    No offense taken Koop. I was just busting your chops a little

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information