Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    In truth, I figure the shipping charges are really quite reasonable. Were I to make the drive down to Dwayne`s or up to Steve`s, I am certain the cost of gas alone would be much more than the shipping charges. As well, were I to hire a personal courier...

Also, the speed at which I get the stuff is far better than pony express - which is sometimes better than the post office.

I suppose a business could offer free shipping and still make a tidy profit... but it would have to be free shipping in name only !! At least this way we know exactly what the product costs and can separate it from the cost of shipping. I much prefer that.

Nah, I have no problem with paying for the shipping and figure it to still be a good deal overall.
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dalmore....I seriously considered offering a discount to those who returned their boxes and peanuts with their next order, but the cost of returning them for the buyer is about the same as getting new stuff....:dunno ...maybe if you saved up a few orders worth...also what if your new order doesn`t fit in the same box or it`s too big....:dunno

Circus1...yes I`ve shipped by boat 4-6weeks in most cases ...the last time the guy forgot he had ordered the stuff

Check www.USPS.com for what they charge, the only problem is that you won`t know what the package weighs until it is packed:dunno

one other point I`d like to make...I know I have set pricing on my site by $$$ ordered, but if I see that the shipping is much less than what`s being charged, you`ll always find something extra in the box
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another grievance of mine is when the stuff arrive, I get a tiny card where I go to the post office to collect them......and the custom officer will show me the custom tax... HOLY CRAP is my usual response.:wait

Btw Steve, something is missing in your webby.... an introductory package kit. Eg PWC + EX + SSR1 + Natty+ 2 MF = free :google for first time customers haha, wishful thinking :kneel :kneel
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like
    USPS has taken an awful lot of time. I wonder if the time (2-9 days) includes processing time. Yeesh I`m anxious for some EX-P! :jump

Steve you rock! :hippi

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Circus1 I believe Dwayne will be coming up with a few kits when he has the time, and I know a few of my other distributors also have kits....as the mfg. I prefer not to outright compete with my distributors...it wouldn`t be fair:naughty

Woob..I think they went out on Wed. so arrival will be soon
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like
    :hah :beat :hah :lol :dancin Steve you need to tell your distributors that they don`t need to send an entire box just for a sample! Wasted shipping, sorry to say. I`m greatful however. I got so excited. :beat

I hope I can get a PC to prep my car and get a few EX-p layers on hehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information