Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

what`s with Zaino?

This has got to be the best marketing scam I`ve heard. (z-1/z-2/z-3/z-4/z-5/z-6/z-7/z-8/z-9/ when will they come up with z29 and a half? They have a system that they claim doesn`t interact with any other product. (wow, so they can sell more of their stuff) Then they call it a polish to boot. (polish I thought meant no protection, hmmmm, did I miss something here?) If you don`t use all their products, they won`t guarentee the finish. How can people be so naive? well, I guess they are out there, because the company is making a fortune selling this overpriced stuff. Cruisers make life beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well hello there! Interesting first post...

I am moving this thread to the "Product Discussion" forum. I hope that you don`t mind.

Maybe some good members will be able to help you out.

Don`t knock it till you try it. Then if you don`t like it.... still don`t knock it, just sell it on Ebay.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used Zaino on new vehicles and it is great.
    I had to learn to use it correctly..but is it worth it..
    I would use it again....on new vehicles..I used it on older vehicles and thought UPP was much better...shine durability....ectectec,..
    jeff

Boss_429

Re: what`s with Zaino?

Originally posted by ptcruiser
    This has got to be the best marketing scam I`ve heard. (z-1/z-2/z-3/z-4/z-5/z-6/z-7/z-8/z-9/ when will they come up with z29 and a half? They have a system that they claim doesn`t interact with any other product. (wow, so they can sell more of their stuff) Then they call it a polish to boot. (polish I thought meant no protection, hmmmm, did I miss something here?) If you don`t use all their products, they won`t guarentee the finish. How can people be so naive? well, I guess they are out there, because the company is making a fortune selling this overpriced stuff. Cruisers make life beautiful.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaa....................... never mind!

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    To me Zaino is a good sealant, but not much more.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here the people that use it to remove or hide swirls it doesnt really do any of those its a good sealent though.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you educate me? What do you mean its a good sealant? What is it sealing?

I have a new black vehicle and have applied the polish and swirl polish (z2 z5) and I think it looks great. I want some paint protection and a nice deep wet look. I tried the stuff because it was recommended to me.

I am new in this game and would love some application and product recommendations or tips. Thanks.

Boss_429
    aham23,

Well, a "sealant" is a generalized term that refers to most synthetic coatings (man-made) as opposed to waxes which contain carnabua (natural).

Zaino, Klasse, UPP are different types of sealants, or synthetic coatings............... and all of them are excellent......... just different.

There are also products like Poorboy`s EX, which are mostly synthetic with just a little carnauba.

There are also products like Trade Secret, Meguiar`s #26, and others that are mostly carnauba, with a little synthetic.

Anyhow, the Zaino is a fine product when used under the correct conditions. It is also one of the most durable you can use. If you`re happy with it, stick with it, or later on, try something new. However, don`t be "swayed" by a post by someone who has never used the product before........ like the one that started this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    I get great results from Zaino!

I don`t see offering a wide variety of Z products as being a marketing scam. To date I`ve only purchased Z2 and Z5. I don`t buy everything they offer, and I don`t use Zaino exclusively. I use whatever product feels right for the particular job at hand. Much like a chef who just somehow knows which seasonings to use when cooking a gourmet meal.

Anyhow, thought I`d jump in here and offer my 2 cents worth. I don`t understand how a person could be so judgmental of a product that he`s never even tried...........

Onthespot
    On The Spot Mobile Detailing, Western NC

Post Thanks / Like

Zaino

I`ve been using Zaino for quite sometime now and find that it`s a great product for it`s use.

One thing regarding Zaino, you must have your finish as perfect as possible as Z5 does not really hide many swirls, mostly spider webbing with muti-coats.

If you want more info, see this: Zaino tips

See my SC430 with Zaino on it!

Regards,
    Deanski
    DR SHINE
    Swanky Shine (tm)
    What`s in YOUR garage? 997 Carrera S.

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ill admit, I use Zaino. Right now, I have Zaino on my car. I use Zaino when I need my paint protected, and I do not have time for a lot of maintenence, because it can take a hell of a beating. However, I prefer other products when I am going for the best looking results.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zaino is a great product. Don`t knock it.
    But....there are lots of other great products out there.
    You don`t have to use Zaino, but there is certainly nothing wrong with it.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I didn`t make make my self clear. I HAVE USED IT. which is why I`m stating my opinion based on that fact. So the statment made after my comment, is unfounded. Thanks, and yes I agree with the majority here , many other choices, much less money, much easier to use. Amen

Boss_429

Thumbs up

Personaly, I think "ZAINO ROCKS"!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: what`s with Zaino?

Originally posted by ptcruiser
    How can people be so naive? well, I guess they are out there, because the company is making a fortune selling this overpriced stuff.
    For this being your first post, boy am i looking forward to the rest of your threads/posts !!!!
    jeff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information