Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dri-wash

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by wolfguy
    The reason why i tried it with all of the water restrcitions when I was in nevada, and like Dr. Detail pointed out it did a great job however for $40.00 for a quart of it is pretty damn expensive, and like he also mentioned a little bit of road dust it will remove with no problem if my car gets dirty i will wash it with soap and water. Like I said im just getting into it so i will soon be trying all kinds of products after doing some more reading around here
    If you have been happy with Dri-Wash,wait till you try Poorboy`s Spray & Wipe. It is not a protectant, but it does a great job of cleaning a vehicle. It replaces washing quite well when for any reason you can`t or don`t want to bucket wash. At $30 a gallon it is economical to use, too.
    A good cleaner/polish after the S & W and you will be good to go. There are so many choices for a wax/sealant that it will be mind boggling. Don`t get carried away on buying products until you have done some research. It is pretty easy to get caught up in this hobby and end up with a lot more stuff than you need. Keep it simple and keep it fun.

Charles

S to the H to the I to the double L
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks charles im gonna have to try that when i use up all this stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I tried the poorboys spray and wipe it worked real well, however I need to buy a wax other than meguires stuff as the shine is less than with this dri wash guard stuff. I`ve been reading up here and am probably order some stuff from premiumautocare

Post Thanks / Like
    What wax were you using? Make sure to use polish to prep the paint before applying a wax, which might have been the reason you got bad results.
    "A car doesn`t have to be the fastest or most powerful to be the love of your life" -Temperacerguy

Post Thanks / Like
    well it wasnt real bad but not enough shine for me anywayso im gonna do some big time reading tonight and order tomorrow

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Hey wolfy, do read up on Vanilla moose and liquid souveran, love those two
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: dri-wash

Quote Originally Posted by wolfguy
    Well I just found this place recently so I figured I would let you know what I use and how I like it.

I Tried this dri-wash stuff about 4-5 months ago before that i used meguires, some one told me about this dri-wash and showed me there car they used it on and was impressesed so i decided to go look for some for my self after a little searching for it i found it at some website. Its a little pricey but well worth the price it took me about 30 mins to completely do my car, while it used to take me 3-4 hrs! The thing I like the most is it is all in one step so no having to wash, dry then wax it. once again I give this product 2 thimbs up! Anyone else here ever use this product
    I found this thread and thought it was hilarious considering what has transpired.
    i lmao after reading all the replys from the other members. wolfguy was trying realy hard to push his dri-wash and it was hated by DC members who are familiar with it. guess thats why he pushed the MF`s.

By the way this product is a big part of his web site. Where`s the FUZZ when you need em :wink:

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, we pounded him for that too. :evil: Anybody who is this enthusiastic about a crappy product like dri-wash has to be be a shill. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Wasnt he pushing his microfiber recently?
    Ric
    3Dog Garage
    HOGtailing is my business

Post Thanks / Like

i only mentioned the thread to further expose him .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information