Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Here here

Boss_429
    Originally posted by dirt doctor
    here is the situation. i see a bunch of guys who are so obsested with this site that they have lost track of what the whole goal/ intent of this site is. do i need to spell it out?....i guess my question has been answered, damn. the sensitivity level in here is quite high. oh well, what can i say. i don`t know about qew, i suck. i dont use your rebottled stuff, i suck. i dont detail my shoes with tire shine, i suck. i dont use a little green machine to shampoo carpets, i suck. and yes once again, i am much too lazy to use correct grammer. sorry you guys took such offence to what i asked. i still think the questions i asked were valid. and if you have to bash on me go for it. guess what guys? i will still pass by a mirror and smile. i will still look to the sky and say thanks. i will sleep well tonight. and tomorow i will wake up and kick ass all day, then rush to bar order a beer, and descreitly cont my money! i`ll probably buy a round for the bar as usual, if you want a beer be there .
    out
    YAWN.............

97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made this comment on the autopia web-site and I`m going to post it here too:

"Let me chime in and say that I don`t really agree with dirt doctor`s statements. Even if it was true, what`s wrong with someone trying to promote their product or business on this or anyother detailing site? So what. Although I`ve been here longer than 2 days, I still consider myself new here. I`ve gained a tremendous amount of information from the people here, and on detail city. There are a lot of people on this site that know what they`re talking about and I think that you dirt doctor need to be a little more understanding and realize what you`re saying.
    Also, this site is free for people to browse and post questions,
    so I wouldn`t complain."
    "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." John 3:3

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s always easier to sidestep a pile of dog crap than it is to clean it off your shoe. Slow to speak and quick to listen is never a bad way to go.
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by dirt doctor
    do i need to spell it out?....
    I doubt you could.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by BaDm0theR
    I wonder if Dwayne is going to hit `that button.`

Hehehe.
    Dwanye leaves the `button` at my house on the weekends. :naughty

This isn`t a ban, Mr. Dirt Doctor. This is a one week time out for you to get your head together. If you want to play nice then you can come back. I won`t have you disrespecting the mullet or DC while I`m around. I also won`t have you disrespecting Autopia or any of the fine hobbists or professionals that hang out on both boards. So in the name of the all mighty mullet and everybody on DC, I herby take away all your posting privleges and revoke your login for the period not less than 7 days. We`ll see you next monday morning and see if you have learned your lesson.

97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very well said fuzz.
    "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." John 3:3

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    And with that all said, I am going to do to this thread what Autopia should do to the other one.... That sound you might be hearing is the door slamming shut on yet another fine thread. A moment of silence for those how have passed...

(What a way to leave my 666th post. BWAHHAHAHAAHAH!!! :naughty I think I did this the last time I hit 666 as well.)

On second thought...... BAH! You are a troll and we don`t need you around here. I did my best to shove my head up my ass to get your point of view and I still didn`t see where you were coming from. If you are a pro and we are amatures then I think I`m glad to be an amature. You have a bad attitude and a worse approach to people. You don`t fit in on boards like this and I would consider it a favor and appreciate it if you would leave us alone and go away. The stink of your visit should linger for a few days, but God willing it will air out and we can get back to normal. Oh...wait. Do you smell that? Its already gone. So long troll boy. Enjoy life somewhere else. Go be a `pro` or whatever it is you do. Kiss my carnauba!

EDIT: I thought I`d share my farewell email to Mr. Doctor with my friends on Detail City.

dirt doctor,

Hello there. You are no longer welcome at Detail City. Your attitude sucks and the way you treat people is not acceptable. You are being given the boot based on your comments on DC and on www.autopia.org. The detailing industry may like what you have to say, but the online detailing community couldn`t care less. Your IP has been blocked from Detail City to prevent future registrations.

I suggest you change your attitude on message boards like these. These are global boards with members all over the world. Amature detailers are nothing more than professionals who don`t pay taxes on their profits. When you come in and insult them all by telling them to go back to work at Wendy`s then you don`t make any friends. I myself am an enthusiast and I take your comments personally. Since I am also an administrator of this site I choose to eliminate the problem. Grow up and act like a professional.

Tyrell Fuzzard

EDIT:

Bwhahahahha!!! Here is his reply:

ok

BWAHAHAHAH!!!! The signature on his email was interesting. It said "Quantum Wireless Network, Computers, Repairs , Supplies, Parts, Accessories, Data Recovery" Now does that sound like the signature of a "professional detailer"? I didn`t think so. BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! This guy is a weekend warrior just like most of us. He has a mobile detailing rig that he gets out with when he has the time, but this cat has a real job that pays the bills just like the rest of us. How dare he come around and get all cocky like he is better than us. Sheesh..... That just makes me laugh. What a way to start the day!!! The troll has a day job!! BWAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by The Fuzz
    This is a one week time out for you to get your head together. If you want to play nice then you can come back. I won`t have you disrespecting the mullet or DC while I`m around. I also won`t have you disrespecting Autopia or any of the fine hobbists or professionals that hang out on both boards. So in the name of the all mighty mullet and everybody on DC, I herby take away all your posting privleges and revoke your login for the period not less than 7 days. We`ll see you next monday morning and see if you have learned your lesson. [/B]

:fuzz

Guess Dirt Devil is a :ghost for the week!

Dude was way too paranoid... He probably even thinks that the football teams are talking about him whenever they huddle.

nthespot
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I take the weekend off and miss out on all the fun!

Well, maybe not all the fun. :naughty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information