Some of you know I have been comparing UPP over AIO against EX on the hood of my dark blue Jetta for about the last 7 weeks. I wish I had something dramatic to report, but basically, both products held up very well during brutal heat on a dark hood, with the UPP side doing a bit more beading and the EX a bit more sheeting. Both sides of the hood still looked very good after 7 weeks, although I was starting to see some faint swirls, probably due to washing. Both sides felt smooth and glossy after washing and a spray of any good QD seemed to restore both products excellently. Anyway, I wanted to try my Crystal Guard so I washed and clayed the hood and just sprayed the CG over the products. Not really the right way, but I was just doing a preliminary test. So - that`s the test. Both are great products and they last. Don`t even compare the longevity of products used on the hood of a real car to a rear deck panel in someone`s yard and i`m sure that both these products had another few weeks left in them. I was expecting both products to be dead in a month, but not so. Draw your own conclusions. :hippi