Thread: Wimbledon?

Post Thanks / Like

Wimbledon?

any of you guys watching wimbledon this week? heres my rants and raves

mens final: federer takes it, not too sure whos gonna be playing against him. im thinking roddick, but at any time, if andy breaks down, hes gone. federer is just go good, and so natural with his strokes. he hasnt been broken in wimbledon yet! now thats solid

womens.... im not too sure about. sharapova is hot, and i want her to win, see the avatar. however, i have a soft spot for ai sugiyama, beause like her, im japaense. its gonna be interesting to see who wins that match up today, sharapova vs sugiyama. two totally different styles of play. as for serena, im not sure that shes gonna last. sprem is looking pretty good too, considering shes already upset a couple of seeds.

so... any of you guys interseted?
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    We will see what happens against the Hewitt / Federer match. Roddick is looking good. If Federer gets pounded by Hewitt, which can happen, it will be an interesting match.

I think the Williams Sisters are good in some way, but they really haven`t been producing the right results. I hate how ESPN keeps playing that commercial with the Williams "Domination". Serena was eliminated what second round?

Go Azn! And we will see how well Maria plays on grass.

Post Thanks / Like
    woot, sharapova won!!!!, however it took her 3 sets to do it. i gotta give sugiyama some credit. davenport beat sprem pretty badly 6-2 6-2. so now its davenport against sharapova. now that should be a pretty good match, becaue they both have smiliar power games, and theyre both tall with big forehands and first serves.

as for the hewitt/federer match, that may be the match up of the tournament so far. the other day, hewitt showed that he could beat moya, whos a great player, the thing about hweitt is that hes so fatt... hes lost a little bit of iit over the years, but still hes very fast and annoying when he always gets hte ball back. the tennis analysit toook hewitt, but i think im still taking federer. my coach says that its federer`s tournament to win
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Thread Information