Post Thanks / Like

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

http://www.tombguard.org/FAQ.html

The above link will take you to the website`s FAQ. Very, very interesting.

However, the main page of the website has a warning that someone is sending visitors an email virus if you visit there. So if you do not have anti-virus software running, or it isn`t up to date, I`d skip it and maybe go to another site concerning this.

I think you will enjoy reading about these folks in our military guarding this tomb and it`s history!
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Post Thanks / Like
    However, the main page of the website has a warning that someone is sending visitors an email virus if you visit there.

Man that really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!:angry Why the hell can`t people leave a site like that alone. It makes you wish you could find out there IP address, ping there computer and royally screw up there register.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, I should add that I had no problems and have not received any emails from unknown sources, nor any that contain any virus. I forgot to mention that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by OI812
    Man that really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!:angry Why the hell can`t people leave a site like that alone. It makes you wish you could find out there IP address, ping there computer and royally screw up there register.
    To say the very least!!! Spam should be illegal!!! Ive been trying to keep up with all of the news regarding spam .. and unfortunatly this is one of the newest! http://www.sltrib.com/2004/Jun/06162...ess/175768.asp

My personal opinion....spamers should be penilized just as bad if not worse than murderers. (At least when someone kills you its over, you don`t have to worry about what size penial enlargement your going to see tommorow. With the way a good majority of people get flooded with spam they are not only making you suffer having to look at all of this garbage day in day out...but they are wasting your time as well!!! I say Fryem!!!

Edit: On top of that!!! They then infect you with all kinds of computer viruses and STCD`s(Sexualy Transmitted Computer Diseases) that destroy your computer forcing you to re-format and start over...in turn loosing all of your important data and for some people costing them hundreds of dollars for repair! Closing down business operations for god knows how long....ect ect you get my point....

Once again I say FRYEM!!
    Last edited by Focusedonsound; 06-16-2004 at 08:37 AM.

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m at work and afraid to open it. I`m curious what the site is about though. My brother in law is in the honor gaurd and stands watch at the tomb all the time. I`ve never really asked him about it though. He guides tours through the pentagon now and probably forgot everything else he knew while trying to memorize the 60 pages of script for the tour. lol
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Update... I am home now this evening, checked my email and there was a blocked virus.

Perhaps you might do a search on the subject and go to another site. But it`s really very much worth the read. You won`t be disappointed.

It`ll add to all the reasons why you should be proud to be an American!!

Post Thanks / Like
    And thats why it pisses me off when some jerk sets up a virus on a site like that. Towards spammers, my brother was a systems administrator and when he could find a legit e-mail address for the spammer he would send them a full systems registery under a different e-mail address. System registery is huge and can take quite a while to download, especially if you have slow internet connection. Or you sign up the spammer for everything that is free on the internet. Let them get spammed. It`s kind of like junk mail that has postage return guaranteed--tie a brick to it and take it to the local post office.

Thread Information