First, sorry for the low-res cardomain images, but I don`t want to overload any 56k-ers, and I didn`t want to wait for gallery approval; I got stuff to write (or, c&p, anyhow).

Second, I was prepared to really not like this product; I had to force myself to try it.

The actual product name is "Ultra Car Care Products Super Finish UVA Sunscreen". It is a thin liquid, about as thin as 303,with no scent. It clams "100% PURE CARNAUBA WAX". The directions say it "can be applied in sun or shade". It is mid-70s today, with a light breeze and low humidity, a very nice day for waxing.

The product separates into a thick white liquid and a thin, clear "plasma". It shouid be shaken until well mixed. I applied it to a foam pad and spread it over the hot paint!

My applicator quickly turned orangish; SF contains cleaners, about as much as GC or #20, and IMO is definitely NOT layerable (the applicator on the left was dropped and discarded):

On the hot paint, it dried very quickly, in about 30 seconds. I did the entire car, deliberately applying it too thick in some places, deliberately wiping it on the trim in others (the bottle claims that it is trim-safe).

I then immediately removed it with an Elite mf towel.

I believed that the product would be really baked on, but it wiped off very much like any other "apply/haze/wipe" liquid wax; like #26 or GC, maybe a little easier. There is almost no dusting, and very little pigment was removed by the residue removal process. SF wiped off trim easily, and the caked areas were also not an issue, requiring only an extra wipe or two, with no extra pressure or rubbing. I let some areas bake for another half hour, to see what happened; the product came off easily. The only major downside to SF is that because of its thinness, it has a tendency to find cracks and crevasses. This can be avoided by applying in a thin layer, and being careful around emblems and door edges.

If the product didn`t look great, I wouldn`t be writing this. It has a very wet and dark look, another "similar to #26" product:

But, it also has excellent clarity and reflection. Sunshot, trunk:

Sunshot, hood:

This is a reflection of the incandescent light over the garage door. You can see the reflections of the siding in the pigment, not from the surface:

Finished car, after driving for a couple hours:

There are lots of products that are excellent, and we ALL agree that with proper prep, you will get stellar results from any of them. What is remarkable about UCCSFUVASS is that it can be used IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT, making it an EXCELLENT choice for those of us without a garage, or those of us who frequently do other peoples` cars in parking lots and the like.

Mosca sez: thumbs up, to a product that fills a niche well!

UltraCarCare

Tom